The Soloist F65CW offers a stunning array of features to the performing guitarist seeking true European hand craftsmanship within a working musician’s budget.
A solid red cedar soundboard and rich layered East Indian rosewood back and sides combine to deliver full and satisfying timbre. Honduras cedar is chosen for the neck, offering time-proven balance and stability. A Venetian cutaway offers unimpeded access to upper frets, while the body is bound in smooth rosewood with fine purling.
We’ve chosen the Fishman Classica III for this model, enabling both bridge piezo output and the ability to tune digitally on the fly. A dual-pocketed padded Kremona gig bag has you walking into the gig in style.
- Solid red cedar top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Wood binding
- Thin polyurethane finish
- Hand-inlaid wood rosette
NECK AND FINGERBOARD
- Honduras cedar neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gold tuning machines with rosewood buttons
- Kremona Arete medium-tension strings
- 52mm (2-inch) width at nut
- 650mm (25.6-inch) scale length
- Fishman Classica III
- Volume, bass, mid and treble controls, phase switch and built-in tuner with LED display
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Deluxe gig bag included