The Fender Super-Sonic 22 amp offers 22 watts of guitar power, for punishing distorted sound with more dedicated tone and bass frequency. With two channels and a handful of stellar tubes, your guitar tone will instantly be taken to new heights of sound barrier-shaking guitar tone.
The Fender Super-Sonic 22 delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications. The Vintage channel on the tube amp delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome Burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Fender Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of your guitar. Offered in classic Black/Silver or iconic 1961 Blonde/Oxblood cosmetic treatment; both Fender amp versions include ivory “radio” knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Deluxe Reverb power platform,
- Vintage channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices
- Burn channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ
- Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics
- Ivory “radio” knobs
- 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- Amp Type: Tube
- Output: 22 Watts, 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12″, 50 Watt Fender “Lightning Bolt” Speaker by Eminence
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Effects: Spring Reverb