What a looker! The Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline is part of a storied electric guitar tradition — in fact, the first Tele thinline was introduced by Fender back in the late 1960s. The Fender crew originally designed it as a semi-hollowbody guitar to cut back on the weight of the instrument — that way, it’s primed for all-night-long playing. But the attractive single F-hole they added quickly distinguished it from the rest of the lineup, giving this instrument a special place in many a guitarist’s heart. You’ll definitely have vibe onstage when you pull your Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline out of its case and start strumming your stuff.
Looks aside, when you pick up the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster, plug it in, and give it your play, you won’t believe the tone this beauty churns out. The custom single-coil pickups onboard make sure that you’re ready to cover everything from country to rock to blues to jazz.
Offering up warmth, clarity, and plenty of punch, you’ll enjoy a range of tones — and a head-turning look — with the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline!
- Color: Natural
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.50″ (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (41 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge : Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge with 3 Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard : Pearloid
- Pickups : 2 Custom Single-Coil Tele Pickups with AlNiCo V Magnets (Neck & Bridge)
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Blade
- Controls : Master Volume, Master Tone