The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender “silverface” style will love the ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps. Small, light and moderately powered, longtime recording and gigging favorite the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb also has modified tone circuitry for greater tonal flexibility with pedals and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker overdrive onset.
- 12 watts
- 10” Celestion® Ten 30 speaker
- Late-’60s Fender “silverface” look
- Modified Princeton Reverb all-tube circuitry
- Hand-wired tube sockets
- Custom-made Schumacher® transformers
- Fender tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo